miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

June Goals

I am making my first attempt to be serious about completing goals. I would love to create some habits from stuff I like and make a conscious effort to do some things that are important for my family (including myself).

I will list the top 3 to 5 activities I will look forward to complete each month and then I will follow up on my lists to see how much I could accomplish. It should be fun :)

Starting in June I will go with very simple stuff (yet challenging for me):


 
Goal #1: Enjoy Recreational Activities
I have some stuff planned for this month that I am looking forward to. I tend to worry a lot and plan in advance as much as I can. With this intention I will try to enjoy the moments in the activities I will be participating and try to be present for my husband, my girls and myself without worrying too much on the small stuff (let's see how it goes).

Goal #2: Plan Summer Vacations
The girls will be out of school at the end of June and Pablo and I have a week off work about at the same time. I have no idea, as of now, of what will we do for those free days but I will definitely explore some options to take advantage on that time we will have together as a family. Also I need to find a summer camp for the girls.

Goal #3: Craft with the girls
As part of my intention of spending time with the girls doing things they can enjoy, I will choose crafting for this month. This type of activity can go in my nerves because of all the mess that is usually involved. But I will take some time to forget about the mess and focus on enjoying the creativity of my bugs. It should be fun. I am already pinning ideas on Pinterest.

Goal #4: Read a book
I want to make this a goal to make a serious commitment with completing the task. There are many books in my read list and I want to reaaally be able to dig into them.

Goal #5: Choose and maintain one healthy habit for a month
I will start with this idea to see how hard or easy I can create and maintain some good health habits. For June I will choose to drink more water and to drink only water when we are out and about (no alcohol, sodas or other type of drinks). Sounds easy but trust me when I say it will be challenging for me.

I really liked how my little list of goals turned out. I will update on how well (or not) I did with each of them!

EGB

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario