lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Mothers Day Celebration: First Grade School Presentation


Emily's classroom did a Mothers Day Celebration at her school last Friday. Their theme was The Solar System and they completely overdid it!
The classroom was decorated as the space and the children took us in a rocket to see it and explained all that can be found there: Stars, Moon, Sun, Planets and so on...
It was so fun to see them happily explaining us what they learned.




The pictures are dark and blurry since the room had lights off and was completely dark. My phone camera flash did some work but made no justice on how gorgeous this room looked. They really created the ambient in a very beautiful way. All the kiddos were dressed in black and their shirts were crafted to show what they were representing. Emily explained the planet Uranus.

When they finished their presentation, we were headed outside to enjoy a solar system song. Emily really practiced a lot an was so proud to show me everything she learned along with her friends.




After the song, they danced to "Que bonita Luna" from Juan Luis Guerra. The choreography was very simple yet lovely. Emily danced with a partner and I was overwhelmed with emotions. My girl is growing up so fast! <3

Then it was time to hand out the presents the kinds had made in their art class. A lamp made from a small wine glass and some paper, a small chalkboard sign that said I love you mom and a handwritten letter. Emily did awesome and melted my heart in so many ways :)

 

At the end we attempted to take a group picture... of course we did our best but these kiddos were in their own game :)



It was a perfect morning to start a weekend of  special celebrations... I am really blessed to have these two ladies that calls me mom every day. God really blessed me in so many ways when He chose me as their mother :)

EGB

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario