martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Emily and Lia Interview: Back To School (August 2014)


I started this idea on 2014 (copied from Pinterest) and plan to continue doing it annually on back to school season to compare my girls thoughts and interests as they grow. I wonder why I haven't started this before...
I am doing it in English because this is how I found the questionnaire to be...
So enjoy a little throwback :)

 

Interviewer: Mom 08-18-14
(IN) states for interviewer notes

 

1. How old are you?    
Emily: 6
Lia: 3

2.What makes you happy?    
Emily: Share time with my family
Lia: Surprises, like lollipops or candies

3.What is your favorite animal?    
Emily: Horse
Lia: Dog (puppy)

4.What is your favorite food?    
Emily: Veggies (IN) Absolutely not, I think she understood least favorite
Lia: Mac&Cheese and veggies (IN) She loves broccoli

5.What is your favorite thing to do?    
Emily: Drawing
Lia: Share my things with my sister (IN) Seriously? I should do this with a lie detector

6.What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?    
Emily: La La Loopsy and Doki
Lia: Jake and Pirates, Dr McMuffins and Henri Hugglemonster

7.What are you really good at?    
Emily: Drawing
Lia: Mess up your couch (IN) Ooookkk

8.What is your favorite movie?    
Emily: Princess Jasmin Movie
Lia: All with Barbie, Princesses or Ballerinas

9.What is your favorite color?    
Emily: Blue
Lia: Purple

10.What is your favorite song?    
Emily: Baby Baby Justin Bieber (IN) Ughh
Lia: Dora the explorer song

11.Who are your favorite friends?    
Emily: Evangeline
Lia: Camila & Leah

12.What do you like to do with Mommy?    
Emily: Manual arts and be with her
Lia: Play with mommy

13.What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?    
Emily: Visit him at work
Lia: Draw

14.What is your favorite place to go?    
Emily: Agora Mall (IN) Too much influence from me lol
Lia: Tio Oriol’s house

15.What is your favorite book?    
Emily: Saltamonte y las Hormigas
Lia: Dora (IN) She only has color book from Dora

16.What do you want to be when you grow up?    
Emily: Famous Art Painter
Lia: Dentist

17.What is your favorite book (or movie) story?    
Emily: Los zapatitos rojos
Lia: Barbie

18.What do you hope to never eat again?    
Emily: Broccoli
Lia: Fish

19.What is the best thing about being 6/3?    
Emily: That I can teach my sister to be a good girl (IN) She means it
Lia: That I can teach my sister how to behave (IN) See what my problem is?!?!?!

20.What are you looking forward to about back to school?    
Emily: That I get a good teacher who thinks I am smart.
Lia: To be in Kinder (IN) She is already thinking in ending this school year lol

21.What are you afraid of?    
Emily: Clowns (IN) Didn’t really got that one, she’s not afraid of clowns AT ALL
Lia: Spiders, alligators and snakes

22.What do you like most about our family?    
Emily: that I can spend time with them
Lia: that mommy works (IN) Ah?

 
I loved spending time with them discussing these topics, I loved how opinionated they were about some of them... I look forward to repeat this activity this year again and to see how they answers have changed... or not :)
 
EGB

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario