viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

Friday Favorites

Another round of my favorites for the week. My top five at least.

1. Sam Edelman Felicia Flats

I got these shoes and they are the most comfortable flats that I've ever worn. I seriously want to use them all day every day. I got them in red and not only they are beautiful, I also feel that they can be worn with almost everything from my closet. I am very sure the cost per wear on these ones will be minimal.

2. Snackeez Cups

I found about Snackeez through another blog and immediately wanted to try them out. Turns out they are fabulous for busy moms with kids on the go! You can have the drink in the bottom  part and the food in the top like a breeze! The girls love their new cups and carry them everywhere now!!!
 
 

3. This quote

As we live day by day we tend to think things doesn't change much, but if you look back you realize how different things are now from what they were before. I want to apply this to seeing my girls grow and as a reminder to cherish every moment I spend with them today and every day; because sooner than later they will be teenagers wanting to create their own world. I hope (and pray) I can create strong bonds with both of them today so they can see me in their life's tomorrow :)

4. This girl and her veggies

This is something I can't explain. It just happened. She loves veggies. I can call this a mom win! I posted this picture on IG and FB the other day because she asked to have broccoli for dinner and loved the response from other moms. I am proud of my little lady. She can be very opinionated about things she likes and things she doesn't.

5. Last Sunday Beach Lunch

Last Sunday after church we decided to take a quick trip to the beach to have lunch with my sister's family. We happened to meet some good friends over there. We had a very nice time having lunch, chatting and the girls (and boys) playing around.

That's it for my favorites this week. I am looking forward to a special (and fun) weekend with two activities we have planned for Pablo and myself. We will be attending a couple's activity at church all day Saturday and half day Sunday and going to a wedding of one of Pablo's coworker on Saturday night. This makes me realize that I better plan something fun for the girls on Sunday afternoon so they can have some attention from us this weekend. It should be fun!

EGB

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario